Scientific Technical Specialist
Derks & Derks B.V.Voltijd Volledige dag
- a challenging job within a large pharmaceutical company
- a temporary assignment till 01-08-2022
- contract of Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim
As a Scientific Technical Specialist, working in the BCR Hub (around twenty employees), you will be responsible for supporting the Biological Critical Reagent Programs within the biologic franchises. You will also manage the complete life cycle of reference materials, control samples and other materials used to support the release and stability testing of biological products. Moreover, you will be supporting transfers of BCRs of new biological products from the Manufacturing Division Commercialization/Research Laboratories to the BCR Hub, as well as supporting throughout the complete life cycle (acquisition, qualification, implementation, ongoing monitoring, and stability) of BCRs within the global franchises. This position requires experience in general analytical biochemistry or immunochemical techniques. In this role you will also be required to provide bioanalytical support in responding to regulatory questions, authoring appropriate CMC sections or appropriate technical support during regulatory inspections. You will be working in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and will support required GMP/GLP activities like change requests and deviation management.
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related biological science
- experience (1-2 years for a master’s and 2-4 years for a bachelor’s degree) in biochemistry, analytical biochemistry, or immunochemical techniques
- a thorough understanding of bio-analytical methods (Elisa, HPLC, CE-SDS) and validations
- ability to achieve productivity by managing time, priorities, and personal effort in a fast-paced environment
- strong understanding of GLP/GCP/GMP regulations, with the ability to apply these practices
- statistical analysis experience with familiarity with JMP or Minitab
- strong ability to work either independently as well as in teams; and the ability to coordinate activities for multiple projects to meet timelines
- strong project management skills, innovative and strong drive to improve (preferably Green Belt certification)
- strong written and oral communication skills, both English and Dutch
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry. Through their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies, and support services they offer health solutions for people and animals in more than 140 countries. They also demonstrate their commitment to an increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver their products to the people who need them. The organisation has three main locations with approximately 4,500 employees. This position is located in Oss.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/21-113-DD, to Renato Marques: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Renato Marques at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.
If this is not quite the position you are seeking, please check http://www.derksenderks.nl/vacatures for other interesting jobs!