Head of Global Marketing Automation
SThree InternalVoltijd Volledige dag
Head of Global Marketing Automation
Vacature referentie nr.: VN13872
Type vacature: Vast Dienstverband
Salaris: competitive EUR
Locatie: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
Do you know all about Digital Enterprise Marketing? Have you lead a marketing automation platform transition before? Do you have the technical knowledge but are most of all Business Savvy? Then we are looking for you! We are delighted to share our vacancy for a Head of Global Marketing Automation to join our global marketing team!
In this new role you will lead the implementation and roll-out of the marketing automation platform (Dynamics 365 Marketing), which will be seamlessly integrated into our CRM (Mercury/MS Dynamics CRM).
We're a truly global business, and so this role can be based in either the U.K., the Netherlands or Germany. You will need your own work rights for the location you apply for please.
Elevate Expertise. Energise Progress
SThree is the global STEM-specialist talent partner that connects sought-after specialists in life sciences, technology, engineering, and mathematics with innovative organisations across the world. We are the number one destination for talent in the best STEM markets: Recruiting highly skilled professionals and discovering life-changing jobs for the unsung heroes who will positively shape our future. Elevating expertise and energising progress for everyone.
Operating through a global house of specialist recruitment brands we know how to achieve the goals of STEM professionals seeking both permanent and contract work and understand the organisations who need them. The world is changing. And the people who change the world work with us.
What will you be doing?
You'll be a confident change agent, driving the utilization of the marketing automation platforms by engaging with multiple regions across the group to offer informed direction for their respective localities.
Playing a key part in fostering learning and leading its practical application into SThree, you'll provide guidance for improvement (platform /process), quality assurance, and generate reports for automated marketing programs to measure success. The successful candidate will be marketing/business savvy and an expert user in our chosen application.
Some areas of focus include:
- Responsibility for the company's marketing automation software acquisition business case and concept;
- Supporting the development, testing and rollout of the platform for enhancements;
- Driving customer centric platform integrations and coordinate global campaigns where needed;
- Creating an effective strategy for targeting key leads, customers, and industry segments, to be used for results-driven Account Based Marketing (ABM) - including an impactful workflow (Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Lead to conversion);
- Leading CRM integration to ensure data quality and campaign information is up to date and accurate for reporting;
- Driving the scale-up of Marketing Automation across global teams, and adoption of demand generation processes while developing the blueprint for continuous best practice sharing and defining the processes for lead qualification and routing process definition and monitoring and forecast, measure, analyse and report on programs effectiveness;
- Sharing standard methodologies and provide / produce customized campaign templates which can include HTML code, in addition to communicating and educating the sales team to ensure leads conversion;
- Measuring campaign performance and funnel performance, creating dashboards to measure results in real time and tracking success of increased revenue due to effective lead management process by driving and understanding key critical metrics and lead follow-up.
You will be part of the global marketing and communications team. You will be reporting to our Global Customer Marketing Director. Initially, you will not have direct reports, but you will be multidisciplinary involved for your resources.
What skills, experience and qualifications should you have?
- Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent with technical understanding of CRM systems, the MS Dynamics platform and marketing automation tools;
- Strong business background with knowledge in B2B digital marketing industrial markets with multi-channel approach;
- Validated experience in digital lead management / marketing automation / project management and analytical skills;
- Preferred with experience in CRM MS Dynamics CRM (Mercury), Web Analytics, Magento, HTML & CSSIn-depth email & marketing automation experience;
- Good knowledge of all digital marketing subject areas and tools;
- Experience in designing, implementing and monitoring marketing automation campaigns;
- Proficient in developing training materials and mentoring learners;
- Good understanding of GDPR;
- Change management implementation of new processes/systems (can do mentality).
What do we have to offer?
- Opportunities to develop your talents and on-the-job-coaching;
- Excellent benefits, such as 25 vacation days (to increase with time), a laptop, mobile phone and a good pension scheme;
- Access to digital marketing knowledge across the globe;
- Hybrid working: combining working from the office with working from home;
- Vibrant work environment with great colleagues;
- Five paid volunteer days;
- Is it your birthday? Time to celebrate! You'll get the day off.
Spark new possibilities
Are you interested in our role of Head of Global Automation at SThree and ready for the next step in your career? Supercharge your potential and apply now! Check out our Instagram SThreeNL to see what it is like to work for SThree in The Netherlands.
We will contact you after your application to get acquainted. Do you need more information? Please reach out to our Corporate Recruitment Team through careers-holland @ sthree.com
Add your energy.
What we stand for..
We create community and deliver change that transforms the future for everyone. With this in mind, we are committed to ensuring for our colleagues, candidates and communities, that all processes are equitable, and everyone is treated with fairness and dignity where everyone belongs, is valued and is connected.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren, moet u machtigen op onze website. Als u nog geen account heeft, kunt u zich registreren.Plaats een CV